In this episode, I discuss some of the things that cause new real estate investors the most pain. These things can ultimately keep would-be investors from actually getting started.
Because I have committed myself and my business to helping new real estate investors this year, I am looking for your input. I want to know what causes you the most “pain” in your business, or what is stopping you from launching your real estate investing business. What do I mean by pain? Well, it is different for different people, but here are a few things that could be causing you pain in your business:
- evaluating a property to determine if it is a good investment
- calculating rehab
- finding properties (leads)
- determining After-Repair Value (ARV)
- finding contractors
- property management (for buy-and-hold properties)
- keeping track of contractor’s progress (project management)
- finding good realtors
- finding a group of like-minded investors to talk to (mastermind)
- finding a mentor/coach
These are just a few of the things that might be causing you “pain” in your business. What is causing you pain in your business?
Please let me know. I want to help. I can’t help if I don’t know what you need, so please either write your pain points in the comments or the show notes, or shoot me an email at mike@JustStartRealEstate.com with the subject “pain“. I will read and respond to each and every email.