In this episode, I discuss the best time to start your real estate investing business. This is a question that I think a lot of new real estate investors ask. Actually, anybody who is thinking about starting a business has to ask themselves if this is the right time, or when is the best time.
Some of the factors that go into deciding if this is the right time for you could include:
- Do you have the support of your spouse and/or family?
- Do you have time to devote to your business?
- Are you willing to push through the challenges you will inevitably face?
- Have you done your homework and understand what is necessary to succeed?
- Do you have a coach or mentor who is going to be there to help you get started?
To be perfectly honest with you, the answer I give to most people who ask this question is that there’s never a perfect time to start your real estate investing business. You will always be able to come up with a handful of reasons why it’s not a good time. There really is no such thing as the “perfect time” to start a real estate investing business, or any business for that matter.
It usually comes down to desire and how hard you are willing to work at your new business.