This week I am going to answer questions that have been emailed to me over the last several weeks.
In this episode, I’m going to answer a listener’s question regarding how you know, as a real estate investor, how long a project should take and what the order of events should be.
- In what order should things be done? Being able to accurately project rehab timelines and order of events takes experience.
- How long should each step take? I do not believe there is an accurate formula. However, once you do a couple of flips you will start to understand how long thing should take.
- Use a general contractor.
- All of the really good real estate investors I know use general contractors.
- The general contractor manages all of the subcontractors.
- You manage the general contractor.