Today we’re going to talk about how to get unstuck in your business. Sometimes you start to feel bogged down in business; things aren’t working or aren’t moving as fast as you’d like, maybe you just received a rejection. You feel like you’re knee-high in mud and you just can’t move.
Here are a couple of methods you can use to get through this:
- Get out of the house and go driving. Turn on the radio and relax. You don’t need to think about your business.
- Find out when the next real estate investing seminar in your area is and GO! Surrounding yourself with like-minded people is critical.
- Invite a fellow real estate investor out to lunch. Tell them how you’re feeling! They have likely been through this and can give you advice.
- Go for a walk. A little exercise and fresh air can go a long way.
- Go to the gym. Exercise can put you in a better state of mind and give you energy.
- Go through all the business cards you’ve collected over the years, and start contacting people you’ve met networking. Don’t ask them for anything, but rather see if there’s anything you can do for them.
- Read a good book on real estate investing or business in general. I’ve found that reading biographies of successful people really inspires me.
All of these methods will allow you to change your routine, get out of the rut, and do something different.