In today’s show, I am going to talk about some of the things that are holding you back from really taking off in real estate. These are the beliefs that you need to overcome in order to be highly successful as a real estate investor:
- You don’t start your business until you understand every aspect of real estate investing.
- You don’t talk to anybody or interact with other people.
- You think that very other real estate investor is your competition.
- Once you get a house under contract, you stop all marketing activities until you complete your current project.
- You think that the more money you spend on rehab, the more money you will make when you sell.
- If you lose money on a deal, you stop investing in real estate.
If you can eliminate these beliefs, your chance of being successful in real estate will go up dramatically. I have seen all of these beliefs stop real estate investors in their tracks. Any one of them can derail you and keep you from succeeding, but all six of them together will crush you.